Thursday, April 17, 2008

discovery channel

i was reallytrying hard to focus on my law, but just somehow this little machine attracted me and i just cant get myself out from this sin.

once again,i am attached to the "net".

checking my mail. Then clicked an email, entitled "new matches found on msn.matchmaking".. (i am not despo till i needa join this link, just some casual clicking on the net and joined it coincidentally)


so that's when i saw something interesting. My NEW MATCHES....


Readers..please view with your own discretion. Parents' guidance are advised.





spot anything ???


written : 23, 174cm

"hi, i am a person whom is not too handsome and not too ugly. I am a very friendly person and easy to mix with "

TAA DAA !!!!!!!



dear my friend, Lim KC.....i apologise for what am i doing now. This is your brother, look closely. With this sweet face, i bet he blinded lots of lil gals i guess...hahahaha!!!!

1 says ....[...]:

shEngyi said...

omgggggggggggg

hey ure searching for mr.right isit??

dats y u found kc bro?? hahaha^^