Thursday, August 28, 2008

final home

my goodness.. Just finish watching a documentary film

saying that our mighty star, THE SUN, will not be an eternal shining star. It's going to die in 5billion years of time. It gave me a shiver in my heart.....wondering how is it going to be without the sun.

But anyway, no worries. Guess my ashes is long gone by that time. Still, i need cherish every moment and meet inetersting people from all over the world ( don't you dare hide from me cause i will find you and befriend you no matter how!!! )

5billion years from now...5billion years.......stardust........but maybe we move to other planet during that time. who knows

2 says ....[...]:

shEngyi said...

damn, 5 billion years
投胎 how many times d a??
wow~~

i love ur blog's skin
i mean the earth
its round, like u^^
but its cute~~

the berry farm owner said...

sun dying soon??lolz...wonder how can i survive!!
like ur new changes for ur blog!!hahaha,indicates a starting point for uni life??