Monday, November 17, 2008

killing me softly - jealousy

well...this is a bad side of me, forgive me and i live with it - jealousy.

Jealous of nobody, but my sibling's partners..
Since young, i had this bad habit. I remember i first heard my brother having a girlfriend (i think i was only standard 1 or 2), that was his first, and i don't really like that first!
Then, last year my sis was in a relationship. And i don't like that either.
Now, my cousin sister has one, i am very jealous of that guy too !!!
So, after watching a drama call "coffee prince", there's a part that gave me a shocking truth why i felt that way...i am jealous of my sibling's partner because i maybe afraid of losing their attention.
I hate it but i have to admit it, they do become slightly ignorant when they first engaged in a relationship. However, that "jealousy" OF COURSE will fade away gradually (when i get used to it). You see, i am not trying to hold possess of my siblings forever, but that sudden worry did really gave me some slight shiver (i am oversensitive i think). I love them too much.....but they don't love me. I may sound childish but i think somehow in this world someone feel that same way too, sometimes.


here, i say a little prayer to them, to everyone : "may you live your life happily with no worries. Sing those melody along with boB Marley, don't worry, be happy.
to A hsU, a toast to your stpm and your battle !! you are fighting bravely and you are a strong fighter with a juejue !! "

with love,
khy.

0 says ....[...]: