Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the law of attraction

viewers: Please try to press *#06# to secure your handset

finally all is done. Phone number retrieved, account activated, forms settled (except resource fee) and the best part is i did my very best to kick that thief ass.

Well, it's been a real coincidence, scary in fact...

2weeks ago, read an email talking about how to get our very own serial number of our phone. Each serial number of the phones you are using are actually unique and have a good purpose. Take down the serial number by pressing the *#06# on your phone and when it's lost or stolen, call your product manufacturer (be it nokia, SE, samsung watever la..), then report your serial number so that the operator will detact it and block the phone. so, the jackass thief curi pun tak dah guna!!



Read the email, though i did not press *06# to check out the serial number, luckily i kept my phone box and there is serial number on it. And today, just after two weeks, i was calling the sony centre reporting my stolen phone....what a coincidence.



So a...i was wondering, if i did not read the email and did not think of "what if my phone stolen and how would it sounds like when i called the operator ??"... Actually, the issue keep ringing in my ears reminding me to take down my serial number just in case. Well, procrastination, my habit, thought of it but did not really acted. Now good la, phone stolen no serial number, kicked my sorry arse when trully stolen..but found it on the phone box later la, feeling relieved.

goodbye my love...

perhaps, the law of attraction does exist......hmm...is the book trying to say [whatever you wish for, keep thinking of it and it will come true...]?? if it's true in someway, i hope i will meet someone like johnny depp in the future.



"johnny depp johnny depp johnny johnny depp johnny depp....." i am thinking. Come to me "depply"...(sound bit lust =P)


2 says ....[...]:

Lai Yi said...

If i tak cepat post the its not me already!!!:P

~StH3R~ said...

johnny depp?! haha...i'm thinking of pirates of the carribean's JD and i can't help laughing..suits u..crazy like..haha