Sunday, September 7, 2008

MY fault !!!!! I admit so stop nagging me

Ok, again, another time, same type of location, place where people take public transport, my handphone was stolen....at pekeliling bus station.

Arrgh !!! i hate phone thieves !!!! How i wished my phone is cursed and then whoever with bad intention try to own it will have their hands grew with fungus and then decompose and then rotten !!

Ok, it's my fault anyway, i put it in my pants' pocket. So, i myself being the conduct of crimes. But, criminals must not be forgiven ! I once had the though of calling until the thief pick up the phone, tell him the numebr is being traced and the police know where he is and he better hand me back phone or else police will catch him and the police is arround him somewhere spying him.

i am so pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want kick those meathead's ass !!!!!!!!!!!



arerrrrrr.........my photos....my songs.....................gone !!!!!

3 says ....[...]:

the berry farm owner said...

Dun sad ...dun sad...

Lai Yi said...

Hahasss ~~~ well HY u must not deny that u sounds like a law student:P!! OK lar dun wanna try to pull u into law degree ady.... Welll!! meet someday okay? i miss u all!!!:D And most importantly OLD dun go NEW wont come :P

shEngyi said...

omg.. so careless
how about ur contact no.s?
omg omg..
hmmm...

ur dad will buy u a new 1 very soon..
now worries ya!!