Friday, January 2, 2009

michael, you should go, let the curtains fall.




i think Michael Jackson should die.......for good.

Because great people are always remembered, commemorated whenever they left during their glorious time. MJ, who gave such a special childhood memories, filled with melodies from him. I just hate seeing him like this today, bankrupt, arrested, demoralized. He, the King of Pop of my time, where the tune of "Thriller" lingers in my mind as my bedtime story. Haha !!

Well, i listened to it before i sleep when i was small, when i had an overnight in my brother's room. At that time, cassettes are still being played...Though it's creepy, but i liked it. It just like some one is telling you a ghost story. He's just too great during his golden era, after the climax, his reputation started to erote terribly, his career crumbled as a warning sign.


Heroes like him, as he created a new genre to the music industry, should just go, disappear or just die, stop destroying himself before people forgets what he's great of and start denoting as a maniac..It just better that way. Great people like Princess Diana, M.L.King, evita peron, they just died, giving their glorious lifetime a perfect ending. It's not like i like seeing them dying, but at least they don't have bad stories coming after their triumph.

i've got this two golden disc of MJ when i was small, cant remember when was it, but it's given by my uncle. It's a collection of the greatest hits from the past. Each time i listen to it, which i still do even today, it just give me that melancholic feeling for him.........wonders if he ever pick the pieces up and start over again, like britney spears!! oops he did it again~

hero(me) cherish heroes =P peace out \/

3 says ....[...]:

JonathanC said...

well said...

the berry farm owner said...

like this post..but I have not much expose 2 his song during my kiddo era!!

p o h s o o n said...

lol tat cover reminds me of my first MJ's album which my aunt bought it back for me all the way from ... i forgot where lol but if i am not mistaken is london >.<'' bad memories

but MJ was so damned cool ^^