Friday, January 16, 2009

to answer my friend(turtle)'s question.

My name is Koong Hui Yein. I currently pursuing my economics degree at HELP Academy. I am 20years old. I am single and available (only to turtle).

This year, i set few things in my to-do list:

  • score all 4 distinctions in my exam (sound impossible but i wanna possiblify it)
  • fundraise RM 4000 for my sabah expdedition
  • SABAH EXPEDITION
  • volunteer at 30 hour famine
  • change my bad habit ( a lot ah !!!!!)
  • reduce absence for friend's gatherings
  • change my hair (stop complaining you all !!!)
wish me luck~

6 says ....[...]:

shEngyi said...

haha.. DT ponteng queen

cut short hair lah..

those short short 1 and dye colour haha

JonathanC said...

yeah this yr dt event got attendance dy.

and... yeah.. the hair...

simoyoungyoung said...

diu.....sei jon...i think you always talk bad bout my hair.....

YeeFan_Chan said...

"if attendance is less than 80%, u'll be banned from 'yam cha' for one year or treat all of us(above 150 bucks) or both.Appeal do not allow"

DT Act(6) 2008

simoyoungyoung said...

38 !!!!!!!!!!!!! wat akta la u all!!!!

p o h s o o n said...

VERY MUCH AGREE WITH MENTERI YEE FAN!!!

nice akta ^^

finally someone gonna change her hairstyle < ask pipo where she buy fake hair lar can try on first see ngam not XD